Skip to main content

BLOG PERTAMA SAYA




I would like to introduce myself. My name is Febriyanti Sri Rejeki, but you can call me "Febri". I just an ordinary girl. I'm a girl with a thousand of dreams, i'm a good girl because I'm a dreamer. I don't wish to be something to someone.. but i would like to be everything to everyone . I was born on Pati 05 February 1996. My religion is moslem. My father’s name is Awi yanto , My mother’s name is Siti Asiyah. I have 1 sister name is Febriana Dwi N.C . I love my family more than anything 
I may not be perfect, but I love everything about myself, my family and my dearest friends, and I truly appreciate everything I have.

3 hal yang perlu anda tahu :
1. Saya orangnya cuek, males ngomong kalo gak penting, apalagi gak kenal mungkin anda berfikir saya sombong amat (oleh sebab itu, sapa saja saya)
2. Saya paling males di ganggu (tired)
3. Saya orangnya gak mengikuti gaya ala anak zaman sekarang, saya malah cuek soal penampilan.
Being a good people is hard. But don't you know ? Being yourself is better than you try to being the other one.

Educational Background :
- TK Kartini
- SDN Bangsalrejo
- Pendidikan Al-Qur'an Manba'ul Ulum
- MTs. Yayasan Silahul Ulum
- MA. Yayasan Silahul Ulum
- Institut Agama Islam Negeri Kudus

My ambition is to be one of the most
successful person.

Thanks you so much for your attention, happy reading. See you on next post😁
    Salam hangat,
Author: Febriyanti Sri Rejeki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog