Skip to main content

Descriptive Text About My Mom


     My mother’s name is Siti Asiyah and she is quite lovely woman๐Ÿ˜ My mother is a very beautiful woman. Her tall is about 165 cm and her weight is about 55 kg. She has a black and shiny curly hair. She also has a pointed nose . Her eyes are brown like my eyes. My mother has a light brown skin color like most common women in Indonesia. Her red lips and white teeth combine to form a beautiful smile. My mom is not fat and skinny too. I think her body is pretty proportional.
She is a very nice, a friendly. My mom loves her family so much. She is the best mother in the world. She plays her role as a housewife nicely. She never forgets her responsibilities as a mother. Although she is very busy at work, she never forgets her family. My mom really loves cleanliness. She always keeps her home clean and healthy. Besides being a good mom, she is the greatest chef who ever existed. She is very smart to make a tasty food. I loved food made by her especially her fried chicken.

     Berhubung saya tidak terlalu jago berbahasa Inggris, jadi maaf ya kalo agak sulit dimengerti dan grammarnya kacau.
Thanks you so much for your attention, happy reading. See you on next post๐Ÿ˜
Author: Febriyanti Sri Rejeki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog